Friday, September 24, 2010

.............

So I just want to put this out there to the few(if any) people that read this blog, if you have nay requests for music to put up you can email me or ask me here, I will most likely have/be able to find it. Also, if you or a friends are in a band or something i will put up any of your music along with a detailed(to the best of my ability) review, or if you just have something you want to share that's not on here PLEASE send it to me. I'm always always always looking for new music to listen to do so i would really appreciate if anyone does that. I guess the last thing I want to say is to anyone reading this tell your friends about the blog, link it or do whatever amazing screamo/d.i.y music needs to shared with more people it's truely under apprciated. idk thats my little bullshit promotion/rant i guess but yeah take all of that into consideration =]

No comments:

Post a Comment