Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If anyone out there

That's reading this has a similar blog, forum, message board etc. and would like to like to link this blog that would be awesome. I'm trying to get some links on some other sites right now and I'm working on pushing the name out there, but I need lots of help. So, If you want to help me out and link us I'll gladly return the favor. I really, really need to get a semi decent network going so I'll be more likely to receive new music exclusively. I also plan on reviewing some shows I attend soon, so look out for those.
Also, If anyone of you are in a band, and want to promote your music on here let me know. I want to promote your band. If you have any requests ever let me know, I'll take care of you. And one last thing, If you have any rare or hard to find 90's/00's emo, sceamo, powerviolence, acoustic, ambient, indie, folk, or punk releases PLEASE hook a nigga up with a link, I have over 9000 gigs of music so I might have something you would want and we could trade. But I would really appreciate any original or hard to find releases so please contact me if you have anything either on here , or at landlocked0@aim.com(I'll be making a new email address for the site itself in a day or two so I'll edit this part) I hope to gain a semi active network of other sites and artists, a larger collection of hard to find music, and an active userbase reviewing and uploading themselves so that maybe one day this could be moved to it's own domainto support a more user based library of music. But, baby steps...baby steps.

TL;DR-email any hard to find/rare/out of print 90's00's screamo/emo/powerviolence/indie/acoustic/folk/ambient music to Landlocked0@aim.com, also if your in a band or make any kind of music at all and want it on the site(which I would really, really apreciate) send it there too.
-peace, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment