Monday, July 4, 2011

Fuck off all nerds Comp LP

This shit is hot!! I just ordered mine but this comp features algernon cadwallader and the likes playing at My heart to joys last show I think. Anyway their only pressing 500 of these, 125 of either black yellow purple or light pink and selling for 20 bux at Topshelf records exclusively I think. Definately get your hands on this before it's too late, you will be kicking yourself. I also ordered The new snowing LP "I could do whatever I wanted if I wanted" which I'm beyond stoked for and a black copy of My heart to joys 7" reasons to be (250 black 100 and 150 of others but they we're out anyway). Also I got my Adobe homes/Beau navire split which is a onesided press out of 300 on glow in the dark vinyl, it looks sick. Definately a good time for vinyl right now there's lots of good stuff available now and coming out soon. You can still pick up a limited red (out of 150) copy of the WWS/MNWA split 7" but I I'm pretty sure there's no more yellow floating around (Let me know if I'm wrong) I dunno about the brown ones.
But yeah your vinyl shopping list should look like this
-fuck off all nerds(500 total 125 of each)
-wws/mnwa split (500 total, 200 brown, 150 yellow and red)
-beau navire/adobe homes split(300 total, glow in the dark)
-summer singles (? total, Black)
-New Snowing LP
-Innards/two knights split 7" no scum allowed(not out yet)
-MNWA/innards 424/7 split 7"(Not out yet either)
-1994! Most deaf split 7"(get it HERE, 100 black and 500 random colors)
so yeah,  vinyl vinyl
some sites that I've bought from
http://kissofdeath.limitedpressing.com/products
http://blackwithsap.limitedpressing.com/
http://topshelfrecords.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment