Friday, July 1, 2011

Geluk-2011 Demo

/geluk is a one man noise project that spent alot of time making this but zero dollars making this.
He is from nj is going to continue to  make music and would love to do a splitwith you or be featured on your blog or website. In case you couldnt tell tis is my solo noise/experimental project, next batch of songs will have vocals. PLEASE download this and help me get it pressed on 7" vinyl please, I can pay however much.
Please help me out and support me in this nedeaver, buy the albums when their out. but please listen to it.
Geluk is africaans for happiness, anyway 3 days and lots of zanax and weed I proudly present to you my first musically release, Geluk. I sprinckled sounds and noises amongst guitars I recored myself(hence the shitty quality) and I think I got something pretty nice out of it. It has a really dark, distressed feel to, very noisy and raw sounding. The song Oh,Sea is my personal favorite, and also I plan on having vocals(  done by yours truley of course) of the next few songs(some of them). Contact me at landlocked0aim.com if you can help me get this pressed, I will pay you/them well, dont be afraid to leave feedback or contact me for donations=], ALSO, right now, if you want, I can send you(in the usa) a plain cd in some kind of one of kind packing made by me for 5$ or for 10$I will make a short(45sec-60sec) bonus track that would only be featured on your cd and no where else! I can only except check or money order but contact me at landlocked0@aim.com


http://www.mediafire.com/?6ku3b411ui6hby4 Geluk 2011 demo

3 comments:

  1. Wait...is this YOU writing this or this /geluk guy?

    This isn't your normal writing style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis I, I was very high when I wrote that, and made it.

    ReplyDelete